Northwest University’s Church Partnership Program (CPP) partners with churches to offer college courses with the highest level of academic accreditation as part of their church or ministry internship program. The CPP has a couple of very unique and interesting features:
- Internship Credit – Students earn 3 credits per semester for their internship work, for free!
- Degrees Offered – Associate of Arts, Associate and Bachelor of Arts in Ministry Leadership, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Bachelor of Arts in Organizational and Business Management.
- All courses have the highest level of accreditation – same as all major universities
- An optional $1300 CPP Program Fee per semester provides resources for the CPP Partner’s Training Program
- All tuition costs and the CPP Program Fee are eligible for federal financial aid (loans and grants)
- Courses reflect the unique vision and values of your church as your (qualified) instructors lead your students through the curriculum (minimum ten students in a class)
- All courses are also offered online, so courses are available to students regardless of Partner’s size.
- CPP Partners earn scholarships toward any online NU Undergraduate or Graduate programs based on the number of students enrolled
- Low Cost – $298* per credit
If you are interested in further discussing potential partnership with Northwest University, email CPP@northwestu.edu