CAPS Student Resources
Advising | email@example.com
Student Support | firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid/Student Accounts | email@example.com
Advising | firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Support | email@example.com
Financial Aid/Student Accounts | firstname.lastname@example.org
Advising | email@example.com
Student Support | firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid/Student Accounts | email@example.com
Registrar: Registrar’s Office | firstname.lastname@example.org | 425.889.5228
Information Technology: IT| https://help.northwestu.edu/WebAccess/ | 425.889.5310
Important Information – All Students
Northwest University is committed to cultivating the spiritually vitality of our community and fostering spiritual formation within each individual member. To that end the staff, faculty, and students of NU have put together these devotionals. It is our collective prayer that these devotionals will provide you a space to meditate, pray, and grow in your spiritual formation as you follow Jesus.
Important Information – Adult Evening
- Pre-Registration & Online Registration Instructions
- Campus Security:email@example.com | 425.889.5500 | Ext. 222 from any campus phone Crowder Residence Hall
- Maps: Directions | Campus Map | Rice Hall Map | Williams Hall Map |
- Parking Permits: Register your vehicle with campus security.
- Discovery: For instructions on how to navigate your course website, see Resources for Students on the Instructional Technology Page
- CAPS Writing Center: Sign-up for a tutoring session at the CAPS Writing Center.
- Printing: Login to MyPrinting to purchase printing.
Important Information – CPP Students
- Church Partnership Academic Success Packet
- Weekly Schedule Template
- Academic Success Intro Video
- PowerPoint: Disabilities, Study Helps
- Study Skills Intro Video
- Foundations for Success Workshop
This is a not-for-credit 6-week workshop, adapted from a full-length class that NU has found to be very helpful for incoming students. It is recommended for all CPP students and required for probationary students.
Click here to download all of the content for the workshop.
Click here to buy/rent the book needed for the workshop.
(On Course: Strategies for Creating Success in College and in Life. 7th edition 2013, ISBN: 9781133309734)
Textbooks & Resources
Microsoft Downloads: Click here for instructions on downloading for free!
Writing Helps & More:
- APA Style Writing Guide
- MLA Style Writing Guide
- Turabian (Chicago) Style Writing Guide
- Essay Writing Guides
- Writing Handouts (From Brainstorming, Outlines, to Paragraph Development)
- Materials for First Year Writers
- The Khan Academy: Math Tutorials
- Dartmouth Writing Center
- UNC Writing Center
- Bowdoin College Writing Guide
Active Reading Strategies:
- 5 Active Reading Strategies for Textbook Assignments
- How to Read Your Textbooks More Efficiently
- The SQ3R Reading Method
- Study Less, Study Smart (Marty Lobdell)
- Gaining Momentum: Productivity
- 5 Ways to Build and Focus Concertation
- Concertation, University of Maine
- Coping with Exam Anxiety, University of Maine
- Registration Change Form (Use this form to: (1) Add/Drop Classes, (2) Course Withdrawal, (3) Cancellation of Registration, (4) Program Withdrawal.)
Other Academic Forms