CAPS Student Resources
Advising | firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Support | email@example.com
Financial Aid/Student Accounts | firstname.lastname@example.org
Advising | email@example.com
Student Support | firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid/Student Accounts | email@example.com
Advising | firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Support | email@example.com
Financial Aid/Student Accounts | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar: Registrar’s Office | email@example.com | 425.889.5228
Information Technology: IT| https://help.northwestu.edu/| 425.889.5310
Important Information – All Students
NU Devotionals: Northwest University is committed to cultivating the spiritually vitality of our community and fostering spiritual formation within each individual member. To that end the staff, faculty, and students of NU have put together these devotionals. It is our collective prayer that these devotionals will provide you a space to meditate, pray, and grow in your spiritual formation as you follow Jesus. NU’s 2018 Devotional Recommendation
Microsoft Downloads: Click here for instructions on downloading for free!
Important Information – Adult Evening
- Pre-Registration & Online Registration Instructions
- Campus Security:firstname.lastname@example.org | 425.889.5500 | Ext. 222 from any campus phone Crowder Residence Hall
- Maps: Directions | Campus Map | Rice Hall Map | Williams Hall Map
- Discovery: For instructions on how to navigate your course website, see Resources for Students on the Instructional Technology Page
- CAPS Writing Center: Sign-up for a tutoring session at the CAPS Writing Center.
- Printing: Login to MyPrinting to purchase printing.