Master of Arts in Bible and Theology
The Master of Arts in Bible and Theology (MABT) is a 39 credit degree designed to strengthen the students’ understanding of the inerrancy of Scripture, the miraculous engagement of God throughout history, and the Holy Spirit’s involvement in the Christian’s life. It provides an in-depth study of both Bible and Theology. This program will emphasize our ever-powerful God who is active in our lives as we depend on His Word and His presence.
The course has been designed for those who desire:
- A stronger Bible/theology understanding from a non-cessationist viewpoint.
- More graduate level Bible education to enable a teacher/preacher calling.
- A deeper understanding of God’s ever-present involvement with mankind throughout history.
- A scholarly (but practical) understanding of individual books of the Bible.
- A historical understanding of biblical truth in areas of the church, marriage and family, miracles, the gifts of the Holy Spirit, signs and wonders, eschatology, and more.