Tips for Online Registration
Registration for CSBS students
You will need to Pre-Register before you can Register for courses. NU Pre-Registration can be accessed through Self Service.
Click HERE for a link to Registration instructions.
- Pre-Registration Hold: A “Pre-Registratin hold” indicates that you have not yet completed Pre-Registration. NU Pre-Registration can be accessed through Self Service.
- Financial Hold: A “Financial Hold” indicates that you need to settle a balance with the university. Contact Student Accounts for more information.
- Advising Hold: You do not need to see an advisor to remove your “Advising Hold.” Your advising hold will be removed on the first day of registration. If you do have an advising hold, please contact your program coordinator.
- Other holds: If you have a hold not listed here, please contact your program coordinator.
- Please note that the “Financial Aid” page only provides an estimate. On this page it is most important to fill out the number of credits you will be taking and your payment information. (If you have federal loans that means you are “paying in full.”)
Adding and Dropping Courses
- Important Note: Once you hit Finish, you cannot easily change your courses. You can always add courses, but you cannot drop them without filling out the ADD/DROP form found on the registrar’s webpage. DOUBLE CHECK your courses before finalizing your schedule!