Travel Clinic Info
Senior students are responsible for obtaining Travel Counseling on their own. Each student is encouraged to visit the CDC Website to obtain pertinent information for their specific site.
There are several clinics in the greater Seattle area that provided Travel Counseling. Some of them are listed below.
Downtown Public Health
- 2124 4th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
- Phone: 206/296.4960
- Website: http://www.kingcounty.gov/healthservices/health/locations/travelclinic.aspx#where
Initial travel visits with a nurse are available by appointment by calling 206/296.4960.
Mark G. Ochenrider, MD
- 11415 Slater Ave NE, Suite 104, Kirkland, WA 98034
- Phone: (425) 821-4848
- 2018 156th Ave NE, Suite 340 Bldg. F, Bellevue WA 98007
- Phone: 425/251.0205
- Website: http://www.passporthealthusa.com/
Infectious Disease & Travel Medicine Clinic at Harborview
- 325 9th Ave., 2nd Floor, Seattle, WA 98104
- Phone: 206/520.5000
- Website: http://www.uwmedicine.org/locations/infectious-disease-travel-medicine-harborview
By appointment only.