Room & Calendar Scheduling Requests
This page lists who to contact in order to reserve a room on campus or to add an event to the University Calendar.
To reserve a room on campus, please contact the CFO's Office.
- KiKi Hadden, Administrative Assistant
Adding an Event to the University Calendar
Requests for the addition of events to the University Calendar should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com. Here are some guidelines:
- Requests can be submitted at any time during the year and up to two years in advance.
- Questions about scheduling Academic, Administrative, Admissions, and Fine Arts should be forwarded to the Office of the Provost.
- Questions about scheduling Alumni and Parents, Athletic, Chapel, and Student Life events should be forwarded to the Student Development Office.
The Northwest University calendar is divided into eight classifications:
- Academic events published in the University catalog and events sponsored by the Office of the Provost or other academic units
- Administrative Administration, Board, Staff, Faculty, Committee, Departmental and other meetings
- Alumni and Parents
- Student Life
- Fine Arts
The academic calendar is established by the Faculty and the Board of Directors and maintained by the Office of the Provost. Of the remaining calendar categories, Administrative and Admissions events will also be placed on the calendar by the Office of the Provost. Alumni and Parents, Athletics, Chapel, Student Life, and Fine Arts events will be placed on the calendar by the Student Development Office.