Fall & Summer Registration
Course schedules for Fall and Summer 2017 are now available on the Registrar's Office Website. Register for courses in one or both terms on your Priority Registration Date!
What you need to do...
- Pick up a schedule in the Academic Success Office (Williams Hall), Library, Registrar's Office (Davis Building), or online.
- Make an appointment with your academic advisor. You can find their name & contact information on your My Profile page.
- Complete NU Pre-Registration click here.
Advising & Priority Registration Dates
Advising/registration priority is given by your class level, which is based upon the total number of credits earned plus Spring 2017 credits:
- Seniors (≥ 90 Credits)
Advising Week is March 20th-24th / Registration begins March 27th
- Juniors (60-89 Credits)
Advising Week is March 20th-24th / Registration begins March 29th
- Sophomores (30-59 Credits)
Advising Week is March 27th-31st / Registration begins April 3rd
- First Year (< 30 Credits)
Advising Week is March 27th-31st / Registration begins April 5th
Have Advising Questions?
If you have any questions or need an advisor, contact the Academic Success and Advising Office (advising@ / 425.889.5227 / Williams 10).