Accounting Department Resources
Let us know how we’re doing by completing a quick online survey – click here.
From Left to Right: Tammy Harrigill, Curtis Hagen, Reba Mart, Eddie Polevoy,
Liz Banas, Doug Whitney, Kiki Hadden & Nancy Redfield
DEPARTMENT MISSION STATEMENT: NU Accounting Department committed to serving God and our community in a trustworthy and timely manner.
Cash Receipts Forms
- Cashier Deposit Slip – Donations – Use for donations to department or student groups
- Cashier Deposit Slip – Departmental – Use for departmental deposits
Accounts Payable Forms
- Existing W-9 Vendor List – Check to see if your vendor is listed before getting a new W-9
- IRS W-9 Form – Use for all NEW people, products, or service vendor; regardless of amount
- Check Request Form – Use only if you don’t have an invoice or did not use an NU credit card
Note: the calculations embedded in this form work best if you download and open the PDF using Adobe Reader.
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Form 2017 – Use for personal out-of-pocket business mileage or expenses
- Advance Reconciliation Form – Use to reconcile advance to actual expenses incurred
- Capital Purchase Request – Use to request a capital budget purchase (see also NU Capitalization Policy)
- Visa Monthly Detail-Cardholder Reconciliation Form – Use to report credit card business expenses
- Missing Receipt Acknowledgement and Approval Form – Use only when original receipt is unavailable
- Mileage Log – Use to report business mileage
Fee Approval Forms
- Fee Approval Form – Use for approval of new/revised fees (e.g. course fees, fines, student activity fees, etc.) by the Financial Planning and Priorities Committee (FP&P)
- Timecard Calendar 2017
- Form W-4 (2017) – Employee’s Allowance Withholding Certificate
- Employee Donations via Payroll Deduction – One-time or recurring payroll deductions
- Housing Expense Analysis (2017) – Use for ministers only
- Mobile Phone Stipend Agreement – Use to request mobile phone stipend reimbursement
Dining Services Forms
- Please use your Management Report viewer to view the monthly financial statements.
Policies & Procedures
- Capitalization Policy – Board-approved policy on when to capitalize purchases
- Enterprise Car Rental Information – Use Enterprise for all University related car rentals
- Travel & Expense Reimbursement Policy – Board-approved policy for travel expenses