Welcome to the Dining Hall homepage. Please choose an item from the options at
Individual Meal Pricing
- Employees/Guests/Commuters – $5.25
Monday – Friday Lunch:
- Employees – $3.00
- Commuter Students – $5.75 (Wednesdays 11:00am-2:00pm – $3.00)
- Employees/Guests/Commuters – $6.25 (Specials and Premium Nights – $6.75)
Weekend Meal Pricing
- Brunch: Employees/Guests/Commuters – $5.75
- Dinner: Employees/Guests/Commuters – $6.25
- Breakfast: Employees/Guests/Commuters – $5.25
- Lunch: Employees/Guests/Commuters – $5.75
- Dinner: Employees/Guests/Commuters – $5.75
Green on the Go
In an effort to be more environmentally friendly, the Caf has decided to eliminate styrofoam take-out boxes. In their place, we have instituted Green on the Go, a carryout system that allows students to “rent” resuable kits from the Caf for their carryout meals. Here’s how it works:
- Ask the cashier for a Green on the Go kit or exchange card.
- Pay a deposit of $5 for your Green on the Go kit or exchange card. After using your kit for a meal, return it to the cashier for washing and you will be given a fresh Green on the Go kit (if you are dining to go) or a Green on the Go exchange card (if you are dining in).
- Lost kit or exchange card will result in the loss of a deposit and new deposit must be paid in order to continue the program.
- Your deposit will be refunded at the end of the year by turning in either your Green on the Go kit or exchange card.
NOTE: Once you have paid the deposit you should always have either a Green on the Go kit or exchange card in your possession. The Green on the Go kit is reusable and contains real utensils, not plastic ones that can be thrown away and are eventually harmful to the environment. The $5 will cover the cost of the kit should it go missing or need to be replaced. The exchange card lets the Caf know you have already put down a deposit during those times you do not need a kit.
To use your Green on the Go kit:
- Once you have received your Green on the Go kit, leave your Northwest ID with the cashier and go to the Caf to prepare yourself a single meal.
- You have ten minutes to prepare your single meal, which should not exceed 28 ounces (1 and 3/4 pounds) of food, in the container, plus 1 piece of whole fresh fruit and a dessert. Please do not take more than two entrees.
- Return to the cashier to have your meal weighed and pick up your Northwest ID.
- If your meal exceeds the weight limit of 28 ounces you will be charged for a second meal.