“Where you are shapes who you are. Right now. In this moment. The environment that you are in is having an effect on you. You may not realize it. You may not see it. You may not even want it, but you are being shaped. You are becoming where you are, and that is why at Northwest we are all about being a spiritually vibrant community that helps people become better followers of Jesus.”
–Christian Dawson, Campus Pastor
Northwest’s Campus Ministries Department exists to cultivate the spiritual vitality of the NU Community and foster the spiritual formation of each member. Campus Ministries accomplishes this by fostering spiritual formation personally, relationally, corporately, and missionally.
100+ opportunities are available this semester and 35 Credits are needed to pass chapel.
All Spiritual Life credit opportunities are available on the events calendar in My Attendance.
- 42 Chapel services (10:00AM or 11:20AM, Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
- 13 Pursuit services (8:30-10:00PM, Mondays)
- 15+ Life Groups (See Life Group Directory on Eagle for time and locations, 1 credit per week)
- 15+ Local missions opportunities (as advertised, can attain one per week)
- 5 Last Lecture and Courageous Conversations events
- 2+ ChicChat and FellaShip (7:00 pm)
- Devotional Journal (Must have a total of at least 45 entries with a minimum of 8 sentences per entry; turn into Campus Ministries’ office during finals) – 5 SL credits given to approved journals.
- Global Missions Trips (5 credits given upon completing class at the end of the semester)