Instagram & Twitter: @NUCampusMin | Hashtags: #northwestu #iheartnu
Campus Ministries Staff
Phil Rasmussen | Campus Pastor, VP of Church Relations
425-889-5271 | Phil.Rasmussen@northwestu.edu
Brenda Rasmussen | Music Director
425-889-5259 | Brenda.Rasmussen@northwestu.edu
Christian Dawson | Associate Campus Pastor, Worship Pastor
425-889-5307 | Christian.Dawson@northwestu.edu
Megan Reese | Campus Ministries Assistant
425-889-5308 | Megan.Reese@northwestu.edu
Tracy Laas | Director of Ministry Teams & Church Relations, Associate Campus Pastor
425-889-5307 | Tracy.Laas@northwestu.edu
For general questions about Spiritual Life Credit, email SLAttendance@northwestu.edu
2016-2017 Campus Ministries Student Leaders
Libby Absten | Gatherings and Groups
Brittany Basso | Gatherings and Groups
Gabrielle Neufeld | Hospitality
Stephen Pickens | Media
Aaron Wisemore | Media
Lyubov Bernik | Global Missions
Mason Britsch | Local Missions
Zachary Bates | Church Relations
Alleigha Bizik | Church Relations
Become a Student Leader
Campus Ministries Student Leaders are a year long, scholarship positions that are selected in the spring semester.
If you are interested in becoming a student leader with Campus Ministries, please fill out the student leadership application here and return it to the Campus Ministries office.
- This application process is open to any student with a recommendation from a current NU member in leadership (faculty, staff, student leader, etc).
- Upon completion, applications will be reviewed and voted on by our current Campus Ministries Student Leadership Team.
- There are two positions available for each area of Campus Ministries. Please note which area you would be interested in working in.
- The votes will be reviewed and ratified by the Campus Ministries Staff to finalize the selection of leaders.
- Final applicants will be contacted by a Campus Ministries staff member to schedule an individual interview with the interview committee. Follow-up interviews may be necessary.
- Based on this procedure, 8 students will be selected to lead as appointed members of the student leadership team for the 2016-2017 school year.