Instagram & Twitter: @NUCampusMin | Hashtags: #northwestu #iheartnu
For general questions about Spiritual Life Credit, email SLAttendance@northwestu.edu
Campus Ministries Staff
Phil Rasmussen | VP of Church Relations
425-889-5271 | Phil.Rasmussen@northwestu.edu
Christian Dawson | Campus Pastor
425-889-5307 | Christian.Dawson@northwestu.edu
Brenda Rasmussen | Music Director
425-889-5259 | Brenda.Rasmussen@northwestu.edu
Megan Netherton | Campus Ministries Assistant
425-889-5308 | Megan.Netherton@northwestu.edu
Liz Mena | Church Relations Coordinator
425-889-5307 | Liz,Mena@northwestu.edu
Brittany Basso | Church Relations Assistant
425-889-2405 | Brittany.Basso@northwestu.eduL
2016-2017 Campus Ministries Student Leaders
Nel Hering | Services Director
Jonathan DeMacedo | Prayer and Life Groups Director
Alleigha Bizik | Hospitality Director
Jacob Kicha | Stories and Marketing Director
Justin Di Grazisa | Media and Tech Director
Chelsea Skinner | Media and Tech Director
Brittany Basso | Global Missions Director
Sam Absten | Local Missions Director
Danika Schofeld | Church Relations Director
Andrew Black | Church Relations Director
Become a Student Leader
Campus Ministries Student Leaders are a year long, scholarship positions that are selected in the spring semester.
If you are interested in becoming a student leader with Campus Ministries, please fill out the student leadership application here and return it to the Campus Ministries office.
- This application process is open to any student with a recommendation from a current NU member in leadership (faculty, staff, student leader, etc).
- Upon completion, applications will be reviewed and voted on by our current Campus Ministries Student Leadership Team.
- There are two positions available for each area of Campus Ministries. Please note which area you would be interested in working in.
- The votes will be reviewed and ratified by the Campus Ministries Staff to finalize the selection of leaders.
- Final applicants will be contacted by a Campus Ministries staff member to schedule an individual interview with the interview committee. Follow-up interviews may be necessary.
- Based on this procedure, 8 students will be selected to lead as appointed members of the student leadership team for the 2016-2017 school year.