Duplex & Houses
- Spacious 3 bed/2.5 bath units
- Laundry room with washer/dryer
- Attached garage
- Large kitchen, living room, and dining room
- Walk-in closet in the master bedroom
- Under the stairs closet and large linen closet in upstairs hallway
- Water, sewer, and garbage service included in the rent
- Cement patios and small yard areas
- A variety of options ranging from 1 bed/1 bath to 3 bed/2 bath
- Laundry, storage, and parking all available
- A unique, close-to-campus experience
How do I apply?
The FIRS application is entirely online and can be accessed through the My Housing portal of Eagle (found here).
- Log in with your NU email and password.
- From the dropdown menu “Applications,” select the “Employee Application 2016-2017.”
- Complete the application fully; partial applications will not be accepted.
- Once we have received your completed application, you will be placed on the waitlist and emailed a confirmation to your NU email address.
The wait list is prioritized for duplex and houses as follows:
- New incoming faculty
- Current faculty
When a home becomes available, the housing office will contact the first applicant on the waiting list with an offer letter. Offer letters are sent to the NU issued e-mail address. Upon acceptance of the offer, the resident must submit a $500.00 housing deposit to secure the placement. We cannot guarantee when a home will be available.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.