Northwest University Student Apartments are located on the upper east side of campus. They consist of 2 or 3 bedroom units that are spacious, partially furnished and include utilities. The student apartments are filled each spring semester with students 20 years of age or older who are returning to the University for the next academic year. For this reason, all new students will be placed in the residence halls, and can apply for the student apartments as a returning student the following semester or year.
What do the Student Apartments have to offer?
- Average bedroom size is 11′ by 9′.
- Average closet 7′ wide by 2’10” deep.
- Each student receives one each:
- Extra-long twin bed
- Extra-long twin mattress
- Desk and desk chair
- All utilities included in semester rate
- Six high-speed network hook-ups in each apartment, with connections conveniently located in each room
- University Media Package (Comcast Cable service, Internet)
- Partially-furnished units include:
- Couch and loveseat
- T.V. stand
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, oven/stove and refrigerator
- Credit/debit card operated washer and dryer
- Community room with large screen television, fully equipped kitchen, and couches.