Kirkland Campus Wi-Fi
Use the instructions on this page to connect to Wi-Fi while on the Kirkland Campus. Please contact the Information Technology Office if you have problems or questions.
Students & Employees
- Connect to the NU_Wireless network. Enter your NU email address and password when prompted.
- iOS (iPhone/iPad) users – Trust the network certificate.
- Android users – Select PEAP and/or EAP/MD5 as the authentication methods, Do Not Verify certificates, and leave the Anonymous Identity field empty.
Gaming Consoles and Media Players
- Connect to the NU_Devices network. Enter northwestu (all lower-case) as the password.
University-Issued Employee Computers
- Connect to the NU_Employees network. Enter your NU email address and password when prompted.
- Connect to the NU_Events network. Enter the password given to you by Conference and Event Services for your group.
- Connect to the NU_Guests network. Enter northwestu (all lower-case) as the password.