Discovery: New Theme Coming in January 2017November 2, 2016
In January we will not only update our version of Moodle to 3.1, but will also introduce a new theme called SNAP. If you are interested in being part of a “test” group who have access to this theme in the Discovery Sandbox, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a couple of videos showing the changes (you might need to adjust your speakers)
- Add cover image
- Deadlines, Grading & Message visible on Home page
- Click on your name to see profile
- View Introduction when viewing course, links to other sections of course
- Turn Editing button is gone, can always edit.
- Blocks are gone: Course Administration is available from Admin icon at top right of page. Other blocks are available by clicking on Course Tools.
- Search option
- Gradebook : one horizontal scroll bar, names are always available
- Gradebook: when adding grades via grade book you will need to Turn editing on, but grades are automatically saved
This entry was posted in Discovery. Bookmark the permalink. ← DISCOVERY: PREPARING FOR FALL 2016 A “FAKE” Student for your College/School → ← DISCOVERY: PREPARING FOR FALL 2016 A “FAKE” Student for your College/School →