Church Partnership Program
Discovery is our Learning Management Software and a site is created for all non-online courses. All CPP courses in Discovery will have a /3000 level section number. The syllabus and the assignments will be added for the course, and the Gradebook will be set up.
- You are enrolled in a course called NU Faculty Tutorials which contains videos and handouts to help you with Discovery.
- Support for Discovery is available by contacting Lynette in the Instructional Technology Center (see below), or by calling the IT Help Desk at 425.889.5310 or submitting a ticket at the NU Help Desk page.
RESOURCES FOR INSTRUCTORS
RESOURCES FOR COORDINATORS
RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS
The Eagle website provides many links to information for students. On their profile page they will be able to view the courses they are enrolled in and access the Textbook List.
All students using Discovery are added to a course called NU Student Tutorials where they will find tutorials covering Discovery. Click here to view videos created for CPP students.
The Eagle website contains announcements, links, and information that will be helpful to NU employees. The main links are:
- NU – This is the official Northwest University website which provides information regarding our academic programs, branch campuses, events, and other information about NU.
- Library – This is the Library website where you can search the NU – Kirkland collection as well as online databases, many of them providing access to articles that you can read or download. The NU Syllabus Archive is also available from the Library webpage.
- Courses – This menu contains links to: Self-Service (list of courses that you are teaching; students can view courses they are enrolled in, and final grade at end of course), Discovery (courses with /3000 level section), Online Campus, (courses with /1000 & /2000 level section) & My Textbooks.
- Shop – This menu contains links to: Eagle Exchange (NU apparel, gifts, accessories) and Amazon.com (textbooks).
- E-Mail – This link provides access to Employee Email and Student Email. (Students have access to Office 365 via their Email account).
- Your NU ID#
- Your NU account information
- Your course schedule
- Your address and contact information (can be edited)
- Your email and text alert preferences (can be updated)
- NU E-Mail
You will access your NU E-Mail via Outlook Web by clicking on the Employees in the E-Mail menu.
- NU Password
Passwords expire every 6 months and you will receive emails to remind you that your password is about to expire. See Password Information page for information on passwords.
INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY CENTER (ITC)
We are here to provide support for Discovery for you. Please contact Lynette by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (425.889.7832) if you have any questions.