Welcome to the Registrar’s Office Webpage at Northwest University. Please choose an option from the menus at right or browse the announcements below.
Self Service & Registration Instructions
For Faculty & Staff:
- Transcript Request
- Certify Enrollment
- Register for a Course
- Add or Drop a Course
- Withdrawal from a Course
- Cancellation / Withdrawal From a Semester
- Cancellation / Withdrawal from a Semester–CAPS/Graduate Programs
- Change to a Different Major and/or Advisor
- Graduation Application – Undergraduate Programs
- Graduation Application – Graduate Programs
- Request Course Substitution or Waiver
- Request to Audit a Course
- Request an Incomplete Grade
- Independent Study Request Form
- College of Adult and Professional Studies Forms
- Chapel Exemption Petition
- Student Petition for General Academic Matters
Final Exam Schedules
Current Academic Catalogs
Previous Undergraduate Academic Catalogs
- 2012-2013 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2011-2012 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2010-2011 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2009-2010 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2008-2009 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2007-2008 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2006-2007 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2005-2006 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2004-2005 Undergraduate Catalog
Previous Graduate Academic Catalogs
- 2012-2013 Graduate Catalog
- 2011-2012 Graduate Catalog
- 2010-2011 Graduate Catalog
- 2009-2010 Graduate Catalog
How are we doing?
A message from the Provost:
As the University administrator over academics, I value your feedback on your experiences with the Registrar’s Office, Advising, Academic Departments, and in the classroom. Both praise and suggestions are welcome.
Please take a moment and share your thoughts regarding such issues as:
- When you interacted with these offices, did you get the help/information you needed?
- Did you leave feeling your situation was important to them?
- Did anyone go out of their way to serve you?
These and many other issues are important to you, so they are important to Northwest University as an institution and to me as Provost.