Northwest University has launched a new Campus Parking system!
- Log into the Campus Parking system to manage vehicles, parking permits, and citations.
- Click here for more information about citations and appeals.
Motor Vehicle Policy & Citations
All Northwest University employees, students, and visitors are expected to comply with the Motor Vehicle Policy. Failure to comply may result in parking or vehicle citations.
Parking Permit Information
NU Parking Permits are a one-piece, color-coded sticker that should be applied to the rear (preferred) or front windshield of your vehicle. Motorcycle owners should place the parking permit vertically on the front right fork so that the number can be read easily. Expiration dates are printed on the permit.
Student Parking Permits
- Color: Student permits include a blue stripe and another color stripe that indicates housing assignment.
Blue: Commuter / Red: Residence Halls / Green: Student Apartments / Yellow: FIRs Apartments
- Cost: Student permits cost $77.00 per academic year (includes sales tax).
Employee Parking Permits
- Color: Employee permits include a black stripe and another color stripe that indicates housing assignment.
Black: Commuter or Campus Duplexes / Yellow: FIRs Apartments
- Cost: Employee permits are a free benefit of employment.
Take advantage of our six Carpool Parking stalls on the Kirkland Campus, and enjoy preferred parking in the Barton, Argue HSC, and Davis Building parking lots!
To apply, complete the application (available here) and submit it to the Human Resources Office. If approved, you’ll be issued a Carpool Parking pass from the Campus Security Office.
Please contact the Campus Security Office (email@example.com) if you need a replacement permit (e.g. damaged permit, replaced windshield, or replaced vehicle). Replacement permits are free, and will result in deactivation of your current permit.