Parking Information

Northwest University uses the MyParking system for vehicle registration, parking permits, and citation review/appeals.  Please read the information on this page for instructions on using the MyParking system.


Vehicle Registration and Permit Process

Follow the steps below to register your vehicle and apply for an on-campus parking permit:

  1. Log into MyParking
    Please have your vehicle registration available to answer questions during the registration process.
  2. Payment
    Student permits cost $70.00, plus tax, and must be purchased for the full academic year (e.g. August 1, 2015 to August 31, 2016). All sales are final.  Employee permits are a free benefit provided by the University.  Northwest University accepts Visa, MasterCard, and e-Check payments.
  3. Parking Permit
    After a permit has been purchased/requested, you will have the opportunity to print a 25-day temporary permit that should be displayed on your dashboard while parked on campus.
    Student parking permits will be sent to your campus mailbox (Traditional Undergraduate Students) or program coordinator (Graduate and Non-Traditional Undergraduate Students).
    Employee permits will be sent to you via inter-office mail.

All employee and student vehicles parked on campus must have a valid permit, or they will be cited and/or towed at the owner’s expense.

Carpool Parking Information – Kirkland Campus

Take advantage of one of our six carpool parking spots.  Register for a Carpool Parking pass and enjoy preferred parking in the Barton, Argue HSC, and Davis Building parking lots!

Application Process:

  1. Fill out the application – click here.
  2. Submit to the Human Resources Office.
  3. If approved, receive a Carpool Parking pass from the Security Office.


Campus Security officers generate citations with a mobile handheld device that provide information for vehicle owners and that may be viewed or appealed within the MyParking system.

It may take several hours before citation information is available online.

More Information