Current Group Opportunities
Group Name: Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone
Location: Perks Lounge
Day: Saturdays beginning January 20
Time: 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Description: A Brene Brown Book Club: Braving Together
Eating Disorder Recovery
This FREE group is facilitated by an eating disorder specialist and offers a safe place for students who are in recovery to receive support and meet with others who are also in recovery and motivated to change.
There are two groups offered simultaneously, one for those in recovery and one for friends and family members.
- Day & Time: Thursdays at 7:00 – 8:00 pm
Call The Center for Discovery to verify the time as it may change during the year.
- Location: Center for Discovery, 11000 NE 33rd Place, Suite 340, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Contact: 425-278-9240 ext. 102 (Center for Discovery)
The Center for Discovery is located 5 minutes south of campus just off of Northup Way. You do not need to bring anything to the group. A therapist will be at the door of the building lobby to greet you and allow entrance.
Eating Disorder Community Support Group
Eating Recovery Center, Washington is offering a FREE community support group for ages 18 and up.
- Day & Time: 1st & 3rd Tuesdays of the month, 6:30 – 7:30 pm
- Location: Eating Recovery Center, WA; 1601 114th Ave SE Ste. 180, Bellevue, WA 98004; Elm Room
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-689-5581
- Web: https://www.eatingrecoverycenter.com/programs/washington/