The Wellness Center’s Dietitian is your food and nutrition expert. Amy Reuter is a Registered and Certified Dietitian available for nutrition education and services for all NU students.
Whether you are interested in a one-time meeting or multiple sessions, an individualized plan can be developed for you.
Amy is a resource to help students reach their healthiest potential with good nutrition, nutrition basics, education regarding food allergies or intolerance, support for eating disorders, and nutrition for athletes.
To schedule a consultation, contact the Wellness Center at 425-889-5282.
What happens during a nutrition consultation?
During a consultation appointment, the dietitian works with a student to assess his or her dietary patterns and provides education and personalized feedback. Appointments can be made for a variety of reasons:
- Nutrition education for optimum health
- Food/meal planning
- Food allergies and/or sensitivities
- Balanced vegetarian or vegan diets
- Diabetes medical nutrition therapy
- Eating disorders
- Intuitive or mindful eating skills
- Sports nutrition specifically tailored to student athletes
- Nutrition support for health challenges
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Celiac disease
- Anxiety, depression
Meet our staff: