This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted February 2nd.
Please contact the Work Study Coordinator for a Work Study Referral Agreement.
For more information about Work Study job opportunities, visit the Work Study Program Webpage.
Intake Specialist/Records Archiver
We are a Christian private counseling practice with 8 therapists that serve the community.
Provide office administrative support including at least 3 days per week: Receiving new client intake calls, scheduling and maintaining therapist schedule that are assigned to you. Assist with Spanish speaking clients/interpreting over the phone/in person for scheduling and intakes. Responsibilities also include, opening & closing office, answering phones, scanning, follow-up with clients, mail management, checking insurance benefits, collecting payments, posting payments, basic data entry, new patient account/file set-up and other duties as assigned.
This is a responsible position and the student will be required to have strong organizational skills, multi-task, and be able to handle a fast pace/demanding working environment.
NU student must provide a printed out schedule from the NU registration website each semester and register for classes that make the student available/possible to work shifts during the hours between 9 am-3:30 pm work day. Work-study preferred, but not required.
- Professional dress & appearance for office/business environment
- Dependable, punctual, excellent attendance
- Excellent attention to detail & follow-through with all responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize, juggle multiple responsibilities in a timely manner
- Self motivated: Ability to work independently & efficiently
- Well organized, tidy, efficient workspace
- Team player
- Flexible with change & adjustments when needed or required
- Ability to take correction, direction, coaching & open to learning, and growing
- Assertive yet compassionate
- Friendly, confident, honest
Preferred: Work-study, some office type of experience with in an office setting with similar experience as listed above, i.e., scheduling appt.'s, multi-phone lines, customer service, handling money/cashiering. Accounting, math, health related fields, and business degree majors are encouraged to apply.
Previous experience working with database system and Spanish speaking strongly desired, but not necessary.
- Date Range: Year-Round
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: 9-12
- Pay Rate: 11.50-14.00 DOE/E
- Location: Fircrest (Tacoma)
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email email@example.com.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.