This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted January 26th.
Lifeguard / Swim Instructors job #18-0001
please go to www.Govjobstoday.com to view all the details regarding open positions. The jobs that are open are:
Aquatic Program Supervisor
Head Swim/Dive Team Coach
Assistant Swim/Dive Team Coaches
Water Safety Instructors
Minimum Qualifications (all positions)
- Must possess current first aid and CPR FPR, PDT, AED, and 02 certifications. Date of certifications must be within the last 4 years. If these certifications are not current on or before application date, a challenge will be given during the first lifeguard in-service day to recertify. Please note, in order for the City to recertify the applicable certifications, they must have been obtained or renewed within the past 4 years.
- Must be able to pass the aquatics swim test and perform the skills on the Skills Checklist (click on checklist link for criteria).
- Must successfully complete a thorough background check as required by the Child/Adult Abuse Information Act.
Additional Minimum Qualifications per position found at govjobstoday job # 18-0001
- Date Range: Summer
- Positions Available: varies on job
- Hours per Week: Varies on Job
- Pay Rate: $11.50-$20.76
- Location: Downtown Kirkland
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to email@example.com.