This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted July 5th.
Timberlake Church is looking for a new worship leader for our Issaquah campus. We are looking for someone to lead contemporary worship for our two Sunday morning services. They will be responsible for coordinating volunteers for the band as well as cultivating relationships. This is a part time position that will require working for 7 hours on Sunday morning as well as 2 Saturday night. Current college students as well as college graduates are encouraged to apply!
• Ability to lead rehearsals of the contemporary worship team/praise band.
• Proficiency playing the guitar or piano.
• Ability to vocally lead worship.
• Heart for worship ministry.
• Good interpersonal and relationship skills (relationally “warm”) with people of all ages.
• Strong knowledge of current styles and genres of contemporary Christian music.
- Date Range: Year-Round
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: 10-15
- Pay Rate: ask upon application
- Location: Issaquah
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to email@example.com.