This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted August 11th.
Children's Ministry Field Experience Volunteer Po
Purpose of Position:
To Provide a student pursuing a career in Children's Ministry an opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience from a seasoned veteran.
• At least 1 year of study in the Children’s Ministry Field.
• An understanding of personal giftings and passions (or a willingness to learn about how he/she is uniquely created by God for a purpose).
• A desire to seek career employment in the Children’s Ministry Field and to learn practically what that looks like in the local church.
• Theology—Personal faith in Jesus Christ and doctrinal compatibility with the leadership of CCF.
• A love of children, parents and volunteers.
• The ability (or a desire to learn) to Equip, Empower and Encourage volunteers.
• An ability to plan well, but hold plans loosely enough to be attuned to the ongoing direction of the Holy Spirit.
• Flexibility is a must in Children’s Ministry.
• Read “Lead the Way You are Made” and take the leadership profile in the book.
• Develop, with the Children’s Ministry Director, a job description that suits that leadership style.
• Identify and establish a support team of volunteers to ensure a well-rounded, effective ministry. (i.e. if administration is not something that comes naturally, seek out a volunteer to fill the role of administrative assistant.)
• Invest time in the following areas of Children’s Ministry to gain valuable experience:
o Sunday School
o Outreach Events
o Christmas Musical
o Special Events such as VBA and camp in the summer
o “Becoming a Love and Logic Parent” Class
- Date Range: Year-Round
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: 7-10
- Pay Rate: volunteer
- Location: Edmonds
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email email@example.com.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.