This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted August 23rd.
Looking for a caring young adult to be our paid nursery attendant during the Sunday morning Service from 9:00-11:30. You will be responsible for the care of children in our nursery with another adult or youth volunteer. Other possible hours during the evening during Lent or for special occasions as you are available.
* 18+ Years of age
* Experience working with children 0 - 3 years of age.
* Ability to pass a background check
* Willingness to take Diocesan required Safe Guarding God's Children class
- Date Range: Year-Round
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: 2 1/2 on Sunday AM
- Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
- Location: Downtown Kirkland
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to email@example.com.