This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted September 6th.
Part-time/occasional mother's helper
Hi! Are you a student looking for a few extra hours each month to fill in the gaps between school and another job? Do you have the passion and patience to care for a toddler? :-) This might be a good job for you! My husband and I don't have family nearby and occasionally we like to go out for dates or have a meeting or appointment that we need to go to without our toddler. Here's the details:
- We are looking for someone to be with our family for a long time (1 year +). We understand unforeseen circumstances arise, but our last babysitter through Northwest University was with us for 2 years and we loved her and loved that our son had consistency with who was caring for him.
-5-10 hours/week is what we're looking for. Probably will never be less than 5 hours/month, and likely more hours in the summer months. You can plan on 1 or 2 weekends for about 3 or 4 hours each (usually afternoons or late evening) and one or two mid-week mid-day times for about 2 hours each.
1) Caring for and playing with our 2 year old son. Blocks, puzzles, visits to parks, neighborhood walks, etc - he loves to stay active! Also facilitating snack prep, meal prep, and nap/bedtime routine when necessary.
2) Light housework when he is sleeping (you'll never be expected to do any of this when he's awake). Loading/unloading dishwasher, picking up toys and tidying up, changing out a load of laundry from washer to dryer, folding load of laundry if there is one, etc.
Other important notes:
1)Must love dogs. We have large dogs, who while friendly, are very skittish of new people. They are my fur-babies, so please only apply if you are truly ok around large dogs.
2) Must have clean driving record. Ok driving to parks occasionally. Will reimburse time and gas. Non-smoking. No drugs.
Other than that we're a laid back, easy-going family with a fun, energetic 2 year old :-)
Please contact me if you feel that you'd be a good fit for this role!
Must love working with young kids (toddler age), have really good patience lean driving record, no drugs, non-smoker, reliable transportation
- Date Range: Year-Round
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: 3
- Pay Rate: 15
- Location: North Kirkland/Finn Hill
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to email@example.com.