This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted September 8th.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Marketing Team’s efforts to achieve the company’s immediate and long-term business goals. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and a team player that will accomplish goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests, while exploring opportunities to add value to our marketing efforts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Builds, updates, and maintains customer email database
- Drafts company blog and social media posts
- Proofreads brochures, website copy, newsletters, and other printed and online material
- Keeps promotional materials ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt
- Ensures marketing materials are disbursed to branches promptly upon request
- Maintains showroom visitor email database and issues online review invitations
- Gathers and maintains current product certifications
- Assists marketing team in creative brainstorming sessions and contributes ideas
- Finds, prices, and orders promotional materials
- Assists with product launch planning and trade show organization
- Assists with other marketing related tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications/Advertising or relevant field
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office, familiar with Wordpress, Google Adwords and Analytics, Email marketing programs (like Constant Contact), Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift 20lbs
- Starting wage - DOE.
- Comprehensive life package including health, dental, vision, and life.
- 401K, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Beautiful work environment and a hard-working team of coworkers.
- Date Range: Year-Round
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: 24-40
- Pay Rate: TBD
- Location: Seattle, WA
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to email@example.com.