This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted September 12th.
Children's Ministry Intern
Children’s Ministry Intern
The Practicing Church, Shoreline, WA
As The Practicing Church, we are committed to fostering an environment that values, supports and nurtures the spiritual life of our kids as well as their sense of love and belonging. We want to invite every child into the story of God and into practices that will form them as they participate in the richness of community.
JOIN US, GAIN VALUABLE EXPERIENCE & INVEST IN KIDS:
Participate in the formation of our youngest members at The Practicing Church by providing a Sunday morning experience for our children. As an intern, you will be invited and equipped to explore your vocation by experiencing Children’s Ministry and early childhood education through participation in training, and in the planning and implementation of children’s church.
• Create, design, and implement a children’s program for a small community church for children ages 4-10.
• Work alongside the pastor to pick curriculum and to help foster an environment that welcomes and nurtures our children.
• Use creativity, fun, and experiential learning to engage kids in spiritual practices.
• Engage in leader development opportunities throughout the internship as they are available.
• Perform administrative tasks as assigned.
Part-time: 3 Hours a Week | Sunday Gathering 10am [2 Hours] & Prep Time [1 Hour]
Position open Oct 1, 2017
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Exhibits love of children
• A committed follower of Christ
• Honest and reliable
• Positive and enthusiastic
• Enjoys working with children 4-11 years old
• Passes the state background check
• Children’s ministry experience
- Date Range: Year-Round
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: 3
- Pay Rate: $15/hour
- Location: Shoreline
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email email@example.com.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
- Academic Major(s): Children or Family MInistry, Education
- Application Deadline: Oct 15, 2017
Please send questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.