This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted September 13th.
Worship leader- To support our worship ministry and will work closely with the Senior pastor.
1. Support worship leading every Sunday. HOP currently have the Sunday service at 10:00am, this doesn¹t mean this could not change in the future.
2. Attend worship team rehearsals.
3. Help recruit, schedule, develop volunteers in the church, and mentor volunteer instrumentalists, vocalists, and songwriters.
4. Cultivate a close relationship with God through worship, personal Bible study, prayer, service and growth. Stay morally pure,
mentally alert, emotionally sound and physically fit.
5. Support the mission and vision of HOP, including tithing to the church
6. Willing to serve as needed in other areas of ministry at HOP as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
- Date Range: Year-Round
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: 10-12
- Pay Rate: $10-12 per hour
- Location: Bellevue
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
- Academic Major(s): Music ministry
Please send questions via email to email@example.com.