This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted September 13th.
Kids Ministry Leader
Kids Ministry Leader - help to support our church kids Ministry
1. Support all programming and ministry for children ages birth to 5th grade, including Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, summer programming, special events, etc. that flows with the HOUSE OF PRAISE FOURSQUARE CHURCH¹s vision and mission.
2. Support the strategy for reaching and assimilating new children and families.
3. Facilitate the involvement of children in worship, 3rd Grade to 5th Grade Bible presentations, Christmas Eve, Easter and other special activities etc.
4. Publicize and promote all children's ministry activities
5. Help recruit, schedule, develop volunteers in the kid's ministry
6. Strictly observe the House of Praise's safety standards
7. Support the mission and vision of HOP, including tithing to the church
8. Willing to serve as needed in other areas of ministry at HOP as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
- Date Range: Year-Round
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: 10-12
- Pay Rate: $10-12 per hour
- Location: Bellevue
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email email@example.com.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
- Academic Major(s): Ministry
Please send questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.