This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted April 10th.
Financial Planning Assistant Internship
Financial Planning Assistant Internship - Kirkland, WA
Crosby & Associates, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. is seeking a part-time college worker for our Financial Planning Assistant role in Kirkland, WA. You will play a key role with clients and will be an important team member of Crosby & Associates. We are looking for an individual who can commit to at least of a year of employment, can work on average 15-20 hours per week, while being able to balance school.
As an independent arm of Ameriprise Financial, Crosby and Associates is seeking a motivated individual to work for one of the most successful financial planning and investment firms in the country. This exciting role directly supports a tenured financial advisor and team in a fast-paced, successful financial planning practice. Jeff Crosby has been a member of the Chairman’s Advisory Council for being one of the nation’s top advisors for Ameriprise since 2000. He has been selected as one of Barron’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors for the past 9 years and recently named to Forbes Best in State Wealth Advisors, 2018. This position is a great opportunity for you to continue your career in personal finance with one of the best advisors and teams in the country.
This position requires that you possess the following skills:
• Seeking a Freshman / Sophomore in college (preferred but not required)
• Working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing or other relevant Business Major
• Excellent Client Service – Ability to communicate well with clients verbally and over email
• Organization and Time Management
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Strong computer and software knowledge including Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word and ability to quickly learn Ameriprise software tools
• Interest in financial planning and ability to learn advanced financial planning concepts
• Mature individual to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Attitude: is confident and is a positive person who partners well with others
• Ability to continue to grow with the practice and learn new skills when needed
Client Service / Meeting Preparation: In providing excellent service, you will assist Jeff and his team in servicing clients by preparing for client appointments, respond to client inquiries on administrative questions when appropriate, create insurance illustrations, and provide any necessary follow up.
Account Processing: Ensuring client accounts are processed accurately and efficiently is crucial to client satisfaction. To assist with this, your activities may include: opening, closing, and transferring accounts. Processing client requests for funds and providing information to clients on their specific accounts.
Growth Opportunities: You will have the opportunity and are expected to take advantage of developmental opportunities. Examples include: Learning your role through on-line state of the art e-learning and keeping up with system and regulatory changes. You will have the ability to work in a professional office setting where you will learn the industry from the best of the best.
- Freshman / Sophomore / Junior
- related college coursework preferred
- Date Range: Year-Round
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: 15-20
- Pay Rate: DOE
- Location: Kirkland, WA
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to email@example.com.