This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted May 11th.
Boat Yard Worker/Bottom Paint Applicator
ourselves on both employee and customer satisfaction, and we are looking for a Bottom Paint Applicator
to join our team; folks with good attitudes, who are already providing some of the highest quality service
and repair work in our industry. If this describes you and the kind of place that you would like to work,
please consider working with us. On the job training is available.
- Mix and apply epoxy barrier coatings as well as antifouling paints to the bottom of boat hulls
- Maintain work areas in the shop and outside in workyard.
- Cleaning and detailing boats after repairs have been completed.
- Able to follow directions.
- Willingness to work hard.
- Possess an ability to work with hand and power tools.
- Painting experience.
- Able to work well with others.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Have a valid driver's licence and transportation.
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to email@example.com.