This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted September 10th.
Cashiers at PCC Community Markets!
Main Job Responsibilities
• Provides excellent, professional customer service
• Accurately and efficiently scan and key items into register
• Receives and processes all payments according to PCC standards
• Performs basic math skills and proficient at 10-key
• Communicates effectively about PCCs membership and programs
• Handles merchandise returns
• Bags groceries according to PCC bagging guidelines
• Maintains an orderly appearance at the register
• Reports to: Store Director
• Proven ability to provide excellent, professional customer service
• Available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends
• Must demonstrate basic math skills and proficiency at 10-key
• Excellent attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Previous retail or public customer contact experience desired; background in cashiering or retail grocery industry preferred
• Must be able to meet physical demands including standing, bending, twisting, repetitive
motion, and lifting 10-40lbs regularly
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Behaviors and Competencies
PCC is a company where culture and values are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Everyone at PCC is expected to:
• Demonstrate Kindness
• Focus on the customer
• Instill trust
• Value diversity
- Date Range: Year-Round
- Positions Available: 2
- Hours per Week: 20-40
- Pay Rate: $15/hour
- Location: Kirkland
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email email@example.com.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.