This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted October 4th.
At Metropolitan Market, we know food! We are a progressive, upscale grocery-retailer and one of the best places to work in the Pacific Northwest. Known for have an award winning selection of Washington wine all in one place, along with an incredible selection of domestic and imported wines. We work directly with wineries, distilleries, and breweries in the Pacific Northwest and around the world to bring in exclusives, limited release, and hard to find items.
We provide outstanding employment opportunities, including a generous benefits program and attractive wages. These fast-paced positions in all of our departments provide ample opportunity for growth and development within the Company. We are looking for outgoing, friendly individuals who want to work in a healthy and rewarding environment!
Job Summary: As a member of our Beer & Wine Department, this position is responsible for product management, merchandising, and customer service.
To be a qualified applicant, you must have the following:
• A strong work ethic.
• Possesses creative merchandising and display skills.
• Demonstrates a strong knowledge and understanding of a wide range of beer and wine products, including the ability to successfully make recommendations to customers based upon menu selections.
• The ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Friendly and professional to customers in a fast-paced environment, excellent customer service skills.
• Reliable, self-motivated, and energetic.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team atmosphere.
• Strong verbal communication skills.
How to apply:
Applications are accepted online. Please visit our website to view a complete Wine Clerk job description.
1. Go to https://www.metropolitan-market.com/careers
2. Complete a general application and create a profile
3. Search open positions and apply anytime, using your general application and profile
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
* Attractive Hourly Wage, Negotiable DOE
* Rich Paid Time Off Benefits including Vacation, Personal, Holiday, and Sick
* Generous Medical and Dental Plans at Very Low Cost to Team Members
* Company Funded Life & Disability Insurance and Pension Plan
* Generous Team Member Discount
* Team Member Sponsored ORCA Card Program
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Team Member Appreciation Celebrations
- Date Range: Year-Round
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: 32-40
- Pay Rate: DOE
- Location: Kirkland
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to email@example.com.