This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted November 25th.
Lakeview Elementary Enrichment Program Assistant
Lakeview Elementary PTSA enrichment program is looking for a Northwest University student interested in early childhood education to support the before and after school enrichment program for K-5 students. The program offers enrichment classes each day before and after school, 8:10-9:10am and 4-5pm (3:30-5pm on Wednesdays) taught by local artists and other private vendors. A full list of classes offered can be found on the Lakeview Elementary website http://lakeviewptsa.org/ptsa-programs/after-school-enrichment/. Sessions run for 8- 12 week sessions, with breaks aligning with the LWSD schedule.
- Planning the selection of educational vendors who have classes that are providing supplemental education.
- Ensuring classes are running well by observing vendors working with students, providing feedback to vendors & PTSA as appropriate.
- Ensuring parental supervision is present by communicating with parents & scheduling chaperones.
- Managing registration of children for classes and marketing new offerings to parents.
- Desire to support teachers and guide students in the learning process.
- 1 year experience working with elementary age children.
- Date Range: Summer
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: Up to 15
- Pay Rate: $20-$23 per hour
- Location: Houghton, Kirkland
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email email@example.com.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.