This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted December 5th.
Clyde Hill Campus | 2018 – 2019 Academic Year
Salary: $12.93 – $13.45
Working Hours: Part-time; Monday and Thursday 7:45am – 4:00pm (during the school year)
*schedule will vary based on need and school schedule/calendar.
The Clyde Hill Campus is looking for a new LRC Assistant to support in the general duties of the LRC and support of the Librarian
General Functions and Responsibilities:
• Provide general supervision and maintain a clean, orderly environment
• Manage circulation: check out, check in, and re-shelving of books
• Assist students with research
• Manage LRC and laptop cart schedules for teacher use
• All BCS employees must model to students, colleagues, and BCS community a commitment to Jesus Christ and an attitude of Christ-like servant hood, cooperation, accuracy, and accountability.
• Previous experience working in a school setting (desired)
All employees receive paid sick leave
ATTENTION, PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
All applicants must read and agree to the Bellevue Christian School employee expectations and be in agreement with the BCS Doctrinal Statement.
Application process includes completing the non-certificated application and sending it along with your cover letter and resume to the email address provided on our website.
To apply for this position please complete the application process found on our website at: https://www.bellevuechristian.org/about/employment/application-process/#1488492129547-bc67a39e-f3c1
- Date Range: School Year
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: 15-20
- Pay Rate: $12.93 – $13.45
- Location: Clyde Hill
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to email@example.com.