This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted February 1st.
Market Deli Associate
At Metropolitan Market, we know food! We are a progressive, upscale grocery-retailer and one of the best places to work in the Pacific Northwest. Metropolitan Market is a company recognized within the food industry for freshness and quality – from our flame roasted prime rib, house made quiche and pot pies, to our high volume buffets and cut to order specialty meats and cheeses.
We provide outstanding employment opportunities, including a generous benefits program and attractive wages. These fast-paced positions in our Market Deli provide ample opportunity for growth and development within the Company. We are looking for outgoing, friendly individuals who want to work in a healthy and rewarding environment!
To be a qualified applicant, you must have the following:
• Enthusiasm, passion for food, and strong work ethic
• The ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Friendly and professional to customers in a fast-paced environment, excellent customer service skills
• Reliable, self-motivated, and energetic
• Able to work independently as well as in a team atmosphere
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Fast food or quick service food experience a plus
How to apply:
Applications are accepted online. Team member positions in the Market Deli are coded as “Market Deli Associates” regardless of individual roles or responsibilities. Our teams are cross-trained and enjoy variety in their work. Please visit our website to view complete job descriptions for Market Deli Associate positions.
1. Go to https://www.metropolitan-market.com
2. Select the Careers section
3. Complete a general application and create a profile
4. Search open positions and apply anytime, using your general application and profile
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
* Attractive Hourly Wage, Negotiable DOE
* Rich Paid Time Off Benefits including Vacation, Personal, Holiday, and Sick
* Generous Medical and Dental Plans at Very Low Cost to Team Members
* Company Funded Life & Disability Insurance and Pension Plan
* Generous Employee Discount
* Employee Sponsored ORCA Card Program
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Date Range: Year-Round
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: 24-40
- Pay Rate: DOE
- Location: Kirkland
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to email@example.com.