This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted March 12th.
Middle School Math Teacher
Job Description: 6-8 grade Math Teacher at a small, private Christian school with a great staff and awesome community. 2019-20 school year.
Spiritual State: All ECS Staff must have received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. You are a person of spiritual maturity who is seen as a leader and a role model and who is able to articulate the precepts of the Christian faith clearly and effectively.
Work Year: 190 Days (plus 11 paid holidays)
• 180 instructional days
• 10 non-instructional days
Basic Work Day: 8:00AM-3:45PM
Some of the Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to be Successful in this Position:
• Model Christ in all
• Equip students to learn subject matter, skills, and attitudes that will contribute to their development as mature, able, responsible Christian men and women
• Teach Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2
• Instruct using effective (best practice) instructional techniques
• Communicate clearly, including in written and oral form
• Maintain positive relationships with students, parents, staff and administration
• Design and implement lesson plans to meet the needs of all students
• Lead using effective behavior/classroom management techniques
• Practice rules and procedures for student safety
• Evaluate and record student progress and prepare report cards
• Attend daily staff devotions and commit to continue to grow as a Christian
• Attend/participate in all required staff meetings and other activities deemed necessary by the Principal
• Possess basic technology proficiency including MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Minimum Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in education or a related field
• Valid/Current Teaching Certificate
- Date Range: School Year
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: 37.50
- Pay Rate: DOE
- Location: Bellevue
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to email@example.com.