This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted March 13th.
Student Ministry Pastor
• Overseeing and directly leading the Student Ministry of Timberlake Castle Rock
• Provide leadership and vision for the Junior High & High School Ministry.
• Recruit and train leaders for high school/junior high ministry, ensuring we are staffed enough to give attention to every student.
• Oversee the teaching calendar and program elements of the junior high and high school program.
• Provide leadership for the weekend junior high and high school program and small groups for 6th-12th grade.
• Ensure we have quality programs for junior high and high school that are growing numerically in both student and leader numbers.
• Oversee the budget of the ministries and be a liaison to other departments on behalf of the team.
• Responsible for the all off-campus events (camps, retreat, missions, etc).
• Performs other duties as assigned.
· This person must love God and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
· Proven experience in leadership
· Have a heart to see people come to know Christ
· This person shall have made the discipleship commitments to weekly worship at and tithing to Timberlake Church.
· Hard worker who is results driven.
· Ability to discern needs and respond appropriately, sensitively and proactively.
· High degree of professionalism
- Date Range: Year-Round
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: 15
- Pay Rate: $17.00 - $21.00 DOE
- Location: Redmond
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to email@example.com.