This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted April 1st.
Lunch Team Member - (Part Time)
t Bellevue’s Chick-fil-A, we consider our Team Members to be more than just employees. We’re here to serve, and not just sandwiches. Our personnel are friendly, enthusiastic, and they “connect” with our customers to create positive and memorable experiences. Key responsibilities include taking, fulfilling, and serving food orders and entering register transactions as well as maintaining a clean environment. We hire people of all ages and backgrounds who love to serve others and exhibit integrity, excellence, and commitment. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
Working directly with an independent Owner/Operator and leadership team, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Our leaders invest time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future. We measure success by the quality of our relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Greeting guests with warmth and hospitality and taking orders accurately
• Maintaining a professional demeanor in high-pressure situations
• Serving guests with both speed and accuracy
• Assist in keeping the restaurant clean at all times
• Keep up to date with promotions and new product offerings
• Deliver an elevated dining experience to all guests
• Show up on time, maintain a great attitude and stay focused for your entire shift
• Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and/or faster
• Be responsible to fill your shift if you are unable to work
• Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for your work
You will be offered a discounted meal during your shift.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer $2,500 Leadership Scholarships to employees who qualify and an additional S. Truett Cathy Scholarship to a limited number of qualifying team members.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly-valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
Minimum Age: 18
Must be available to work between 10:30AM and 2:30PM Monday through Friday
- Date Range: Year-Round
- Positions Available: 30
- Hours per Week: 20-35
- Pay Rate: 14
- Location: Downtown Bellevue
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to email@example.com.