This page shows the full listing for this job opportunity, posted May 14th.
Full time nanny for infant
We need a nanny for our 7 months old son. The care we are looking for are:
* Changing, feeding, putting to sleep, bathing, going out on walks and playing.
* Meal preparation for our son is also important.
* Light laundry work for our son, and when time permits little cleaning.
We need help weekdays, Monday through Friday, 9AM - 6PM.
We need someone who is reliable, responsible, keeps our child safe and flexible.
What you can expect from us:
* Prompt, on-time payment.
* If we are cooking meals for us, you are welcome to join us.
* A calm and friendly home environment.
* No pets.
* If you sometime work on weekends for few hours, we will pay extra for that.
Has a car. Reliable, responsible and flexible. We should be able to reach them via phone.
Able to clear a background check and provide references of some kind.
- Date Range: Summer
- Positions Available: 1
- Hours per Week: 45
- Pay Rate: 600-700/week
- Location: Kirkland
You must be logged into the Eagle Website to view contact information for this job.
Please use the form at the top of this page to log in.
If you're an NU graduate and want to know about this job, please email email@example.com.
Be sure to include the Job Number(s) from the top of the page.
Please send questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.