Matt Cuellar, graduated 2002, is now an Accounts Executive. He says that his communication degree and debate experience helps him in his successful sales career. He serves as President of our Communication Major Alumni Association, CAANU.
The purpose of the Communication Alumni Association of Northwest University (CAANU) is to help fulfill the mission of Northwest University by developing relationships between the Communication Department and its graduates by serving the greater Northwest University community.
Membership is open to anyone who graduated from Northwest University with a major or minor in Communication. Additionally, those with interests in the above areas who are graduates of Northwest University may also be members.
- Networking gatherings for career and personal enrichment
- Guest presentations by renowned Communication practitioners
- Social gatherings with undergraduates in Communication
- Job listings for CANNU members
- Annual dinner of CANNU members before the NU Spring play
Meetings are held on the Northwest University campus at 7:00 pm on the second Thursday evening in October, February, April. Some special events may be held at other venues in the Seattle area and on various dates.