Student Worker Tax Forms

Student Workers: your 2022 Form W-2 has been delivered to your Campus Mailbox (Kirkland Undergraduate students) or mailed to your address on file with the University.

You can also access the forms online via ADP:

  • Sign into the ADP Portal
  • Navigate to Myself > Pay: Pay & Tax Statements
  • Select the 2022 Tax Year in the Tax Statements box
  • Click View Statement under the W2 heading