Change of Major

If you would like to discuss changing any portion of your academic record,  please contact the Advising department at You can also call 425-889-5227. 

The Advising department would like to meet with you to determine:

  1. Your current academic standing;
  2. Options on changing your current academic record, such as major, minor, concentration, track, 2nd major, certificate or endorsement,
  3. Ramifications of changing any of the above.

Once you’ve met with us and notified us of your change(s), the Advising department will work with the Registrar’s Office to make the change(s) officially and to complete the academic process. 

Please wait a moment...