Relational Spiritual Formation
Being a follower of Jesus is not something we do alone. Life Groups remind us that God exists in relationship, and that we are designed to have deep, meaningful relationships with one another. We need encouragement, love, friendship, accountability, and vulnerability, to name a few, to follow Jesus well.
Life Groups keep our community spiritually vibrant, and beckons each of us into relational spiritual formation.
Life Group Leader Application Process
- Complete the Life Group application in full and email it to email@example.com
- Interview/meet with Life Groups Coordinator or CM Grad Assistant to explain the spiritual focus of your group, what book you’ll be using, and how Campus Min can set you up to have the best spiritually forming, growing, and enjoyable Life Group.
- Wait to hear back from Life Groups Coordinator for if you are approved or denied.
Forms for Life Group Leaders
- For more information, connect with the Life Groups Director, Caleb Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or Micah Lorenz at email@example.com
- Students can receive one spiritual life credit per week for attending a Life Group.
- Click Here to find a life group for you!