Registering for Classes
CELE & Exchange students
Please look for class registration information from the CELE Program Coordinator. You do not need to register for your own classes. The CELE Program Coordinator will register you after you agree on a schedule. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
- New CELE Students – You will take the iTEP Placement test when you arrive at NU during your CELE Orientation.
- Exchange Students – You will submit your requested schedules prior to arriving at NU. Please see your email communication with the CELE Program Coordinator.
- Visiting Exchange Students – You will take the iTEP Placement test when you arrive at NU during your CELE Orientation.
- New international undergraduate students – You either need to set up a registration appointment with International Student Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you need to attend an in-person SOAR day at NU.
- Current international undergraduate students (not new students) – You will register yourself. First, you must meet with your advisor to get scheduling help (yes, you must). Then you can register yourself on Self-Service.
The Academic Success department can help connect you with an advisor and help undergraduate students with registration.
Please contact your graduate program coordinator and/or your advisor in order to know what classes you need to register for.