Please look at the Financial Aid website on NU’s main website for detailed information about scholarships and opportunities for you.  The Student Financial Services Department, located in the 2nd floor of the Barton Building, also has great resources for outside scholarships.

Most scholarships apply only to undergraduate students.  CELE students do not typically receive scholarships through Northwest University.  Graduate students can receive scholarships through their graduate program.