Online Transcript Ordering Now Available
The Registrar’s Office is excited to announce that Northwest University has partnered with National Student Clearinghouse to bring you the ability to order your Northwest University transcript online. The Transcript Online Ordering system allows you to order official transcripts via the Web at any time, 24/7.
You can order as many transcripts as you like in one online session using any major credit card. Real time email and mobile text alerts keep you up‐to‐date on the status of your order. You can also track your order on the Transcript Ordering website.
Among the benefits that you will realize from online Transcript Ordering are:
- Convenient 24/7 access
- Secure transactions
- Automatic order updates via mobile text alerts and email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order
Transcript Fee: $5.00 per transcript
NSC processing Fee: $2.25 per recipient
Hold for Pick-Up
A transcript order may be designated as “Hold For Pick-Up.” Official transcripts may be pickup up at NU’s Registrar’s Office located in the Davis Administration Building, Room 111, and are open Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
- A photo ID is REQUIRED for pick-up
- Third party pick-up is allowed
- Bring photo ID
- When ordering your transcript, enter specific permission in the Special Instruction Field
- OR – Must provide written, signed authorization for release of transcript
Transcript Ordering is provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a nonprofit organization.