- Worked as a Mathematician and Professor for over 35 years.
- Keen in acquiring broader knowledge about the special field of Mathematical Analysis, Coding Theory and Cryptography.
- Proficient in the field of Modern Technology for Mathematicians. Have introduced various Non-traditional teaching methods such as providing laboratory assistance and conducting special help sessions with the aid of various mathematical tools like TI89, MATLAB, and MATHEMATICA.
- Northwest University, Kirkland, WA – Mathematics Department Chair , 2007-Present Northwest
- Northwest University, Kirkland, WA – Associate Professor of Mathematics, 2004-2007 Northwest
- Roselle Board of Education, Roselle, NJ – Standard Certified Math Teacher, 2002-2004 NJ
- Vel Tech Engineering College, India – Principal, 2001-2002 Vel Tech
- Vel Arts and Science College, India – Principal, 2000-2001 Vel Arts
- Bahirdar University, Ethiopia – Associate Professor and Head of the Department of Mathematics, 1998-2000 Ethiopia
- Anna Adarsh College for Women, India – Professor and Head of the Department of Mathematics, 1986-1998 Anna Adarsh
- Providence College for Women, India – Assistant Professor of Mathematics, 1977-1986 Providence
Area of Specialization
Geometric Function Theory -Univalent Functions
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Mathematics – Ramanujan Institue of Advanced Study in Mathematics, India -1998
- Master of Philosophy in Mathematics – Madras University, India -1987
- Master of Science in Mathematics – Madras University, India -1977
- Bachelor of Education – Madurai Kamaraj University, India -1994
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics – Madras Unviersity, India -1975
- On the neighborhood of Pasco class of convex functions – Online – Archives – Vol 43 (2004) No. 2.
- On neighborhood of a subclass of univalent function related to complex order Springer Link: Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics 26(2004)1.
- Pascu type of Convex Function by a Class of Integral Operators. (with R.Parvatham and Swaminathan). Pan.America.Math.J.(1999).
- The Gamma Function and the Development of Functional Equations Connected with it – Bulletin of Bahir Dar, Ethiopia Vol.10.No2. (1999) 25 – 36.
- On Generalized Meromorphic Starlike Functions – Journal of Orissa Math. Soc. Vol. 12 – 15, (1993 – 96), 333 – 338.
- On Neighborhoods of Strongly Starlike Functions with respect to Symmetric Points, Zeszyty Naukowe Poletec Rzeszowskiej Mathematyka 19 (1996), 93 – 100.
- Neighborhoods of Uniformly Starlike Functions with respect to symmetric points, Bull, Cal. Math.Soc. India 88 (1996), 155-160. symmetric points
- Neighborhoods of Pascu Class of (á,â) – Convex Functions, Yokohama Journal – Japan. 43 (1995), 89 – 93.
- On the Neighborhoods of Strongly Convex Functions – Tamkang Journal, Taiwan – Vol.27 : No 2, (1996), 103 – 109.
- Neighborhoods of Uniformly Starlike Functions of order (á,â) -Kyungpook Math Journal, Korea 36 (1), (1996), 41 – 51. starlike of complex order
- Neighborhoods of Convex Functions with respect to Symmetric Points-Zeszyty Nankows Poletec Rzeszowstiej, Mathematyka- Poland Journal 16, (1994) 57 – 62.
Presentations in International Mathematical Conferences
- “Neighborhoods of Strongly Starlike Functions with respect to Symmetric Points”. Financial assistance was given by Government of India- Ministry of Science and Technology and the Tamil Nadu State Council for science and Technology. THAILAND,1995
- “Bernard’s Operator” in the International Conference on Global Analysis University of PHILIPPINES,1997.
- Univalence of – Caratheodory Functions – International Mathematics Conference. Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA, -2000.
- American Mathematical Society (AMS).
- National Educators Association of America (NEA).
- Association of Christians in the Mathematical Sciences (ACMS).
- The college Board of Higher Education Services for Calculus and Statistics.
- Forum d’ Analyst, India.
Professional and Community Service
- Scholarship Committee, Northwest University, 2007-2009
- Benevolence Committee, Northwest University 2006-2009
- Coordinated with the All India Council of Technology commission and The University of Madras to start new courses in Engineering College and the Arts and Science College.
- Leader, policy planning and Academic and Administration.
- Curriculum development and resource materials.
- Taken active part in the National Cadet Corps as an Senior Under Officer. I was awarded the Inter Directorate
Championship medal during 1975 Republic Day Camp at New Delhi by the Prime Minister of India, Indra Gandhi.
- Taken active part in Unarmed Combat and Rifle Shooting.
- Served as a National Social Service Program Officer during 1977-1980
Interest and Hobbies
- Knitting and Tatting
• Math 4434 Numerical Analysis
• Math 4431 Math Praxis Preparation
• Math 4334 Complex Analysis
• Math 4324 Advanced Calculus
• Math 4223 Abstract Algebra
• Math 4213 Introduction to Modern Algebra
• Math 4231 Math Praxis Preparation
• Math 3513 Differential Equations
• Math 3423 Number Theory
• Math 3322 Linear Algebra
• Math 3245 Calculus III
• Math 3213 College Geometry
• Math 3003 Probability and Statistics
• Math 2402 Discrete Mathematics
• Math 2302 History and Structure of Mathematics
• Math 2245 Calculus II
• Operational Research
• Advanced Business Statistics
• Computational Discrete Mathematics
• Functional Analysis
• Theory of Equations