- Worked as a Mathematician and Professor for over 41 years.
- Keen in acquiring broader knowledge about the special field of Mathematical Analysis, Coding Theory and Cryptography.
- Proficient in the field of Modern Technology for Mathematicians. Have introduced various Non-traditional teaching methods such as providing laboratory assistance and conducting special help sessions with the aid of various mathematical tools like TI 89, MATLAB, and MATHEMATICA.
- Northwest University, Kirkland, WA – Professor of Mathematics, 2004-Present Northwest
- Bellevue College, WA – Adjunct Professor of Mathematics, 2008-Present Northwest
- Roselle Board of Education, Roselle, NJ – Standard Certified Math Teacher, 2002-2004 NJ
- Vel Tech Engineering College, India – Principal, 2001-2002 Vel Tech
- Vel Arts and Science College, India – Principal, 2000-2001 Vel Arts
- Bahir Dar University, Ethiopia – Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, 1998-2000 Ethiopia
- Anna Adarsh College for Women, India – Professor and Head of the Department of Mathematics, 1986-1998 Anna Adarsh
- Providence College for Women, India – Assistant Professor of Mathematics, 1977-1986 Providence
Area of Specialization
Geometric Function Theory -Univalent Functions
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics – Ramanujan Institute of Advanced Study in Mathematics, India -1998
- Master of Philosophy in Mathematics – Madras University, India -1987
- Master of Science in Mathematics – Madras University, India -1977
- Bachelor of Education – Madurai Kamaraj University, India -1994
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics – Madras University, India -1975
International and National Journal Articles
- Giansiracusa M, Ezekiel S, Blasch E, Millicent T, et al., “Multi-focus and multi—modal fusion: a study of multi-resolution transforms,” Proceedings of SPIE, 9841 984101-10 (2016).
- Ezekiel S, Raquepas J, Blasch E, Millicent T, et al., “A Comparative study of multi- scale image super-resolution techniques,” IEEE App. Imagery Pattern Rec. Workshop, DOI: 10.1109/AIPR 2015. 8010598 (2016).
- Ezekiel S, Giansiracusa M, Blasch E, Millicent T, et al., “Seismic signal analysis using multi scale/multi-resolution transformation,” IEEE App. Imagery Pattern Rec. Workshop, DOI: 10.1109/AIPR 2015. 8010599 (2016).
- Michael J.M, Lin E.U, Blasch E, Millicent T, ” Modified Deconvolution Using Wavelet Image Fusion”
- Millicent T, Michael J. Laughlin, E.U.Lin, Erik Blasch, “Multi-resolution deblurring,” Applied Imagery Pattern Recognition workshop, DOI: 10.1109/AIPR 2014 7041901 (2014).
- Thomas, M.P. (2002). On Neighborhood of a Subclass of Univalent Function Related to Complex order. Springer Link: Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, Vol.26. No 1, 71-75.
- Thomas, M.P. (1999). The Gamma Function and the Development of Functional Equations Connected with It. Bulletin of Bahir Dar, Ethiopia, Vol. 10: No. 2, 25 – 36.
- Thomas, M.P. (1993-1996). On Generalized Meromorphic Starlike Functions. Journal of Orissa Math. Soc., Vol. 12 – 15, 333 – 338.
- Parvatham, R., Swaminathan, Thomas, M.P. (1999). Pascu Type of Convex Function by a Class of Integral Operators. America.Math.J.
- Thomas, M.P. (1996). Neighborhoods of Uniformly Starlike Functions of order starlike of complex order (. Kyungpook, Math Journal, Korea, 36 (1), 41 – 51.
- Thomas, M.P. (1996). On the Neighborhoods of Strongly Convex Functions. Tamkang Journal, Taiwan, Vol. 27: No 2, 103 – 109.
- Thomas, M.P. (1995). Neighborhoods of Pascu Class of (). Convex Functions, Yokohama, Journal, Japan, 43, 89 – 93.
- Thomas, M.P. (1996). Neighborhoods of Uniformly Starlike Functions with respect to symmetric points. Bull, Cal. Math. Soc. India, 88, 155-160.
- Thomas, M.P. (1996). On Neighborhoods of Strongly Starlike Functions with respect to Symmetric Points. Zeszyty Naukowe Poletec Rzeszowskiej, Mathematyka, 19, 93 – 100.
- Thomas, M.P. (1994). Neighborhoods of Convex Functions with Respect to Symmetric Points. Zeszyty Nankows Poletec Rzeszowstiej, Mathematyka, 16, 57 – 62.
- Thomas, M.P. On the Neighborhood of Pasco Class of Convex Functions. Online Pascoclass – Archives –Vol 43 No. 2.
Presentations in International Mathematical Conferences
- Presented “Seismic signal analysis using multi scale/multi-resolution transformation,” in the 45th Applied Imagery Pattern Recognition Workshop in Washington DC , Oct 18-20 , 2016.
- Presented a “Study on Shannon’s Mathematical Theory of Communication” in the International Research Symposium on Eng. and Technology in Singapore, Sep 13-15, 2016.
- “Neighborhoods of Strongly Starlike Functions with respect to Symmetric Points”. Financial assistance was given by Government of India- Ministry of Science and Technology and the Tamil Nadu State Council for science and Technology. THAILAND,1995
- “Bernard’s Operator” in the International Conference on Global Analysis University of PHILIPPINES,1997.
- Univalence of – Caratheodory Functions – International Mathematics Conference. Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA, -2000.
- National Academic Networking Association
- American Mathematical Society (AMS)
- National Educators Association of America (NEA)
- Association of Christians in the Mathematical Sciences (ACMS)
- Forum d’ Analysis, India
Foreign Language Abilities
Malayalam | Hindi | Telugu | Kannada | Amharic | Tamil (Speaking and Writing)
- Scholarship Committee, Northwest University, 2007-2009
- Benevolence Committee, Northwest University 2006-2009, 2017- –
- Coordinated with the All India Council of Technology commission and The University of Madras to start new courses in Engineering College and the Arts and Science College.
- Leader, policy planning and Academic and Administration.
- Curriculum development and resource materials.
- Taken active part in the National Cadet Corps as an Senior Under Officer. I was awarded the Inter Directorate
Championship medal during the Republic Day Camp at New Delhi by the Prime Minister of India, Indra Gandhi.
- Taken active part in Unarmed Combat and Rifle Shooting.
- Served as a National Social Service Program Officer during 1977-1980
Interest and Hobbies
- Knitting and Tatting
- • Numerical Analysis
• Math Praxis Preparation
• Complex Analysis
• Advanced Calculus
• Abstract Algebra
• Introduction to Modern Algebra
• Math Praxis Preparation
• Differential Equations
• Number Theory
• Linear Algebra
• Calculus III
• College Geometry
• Probability and Statistics
• Discrete Mathematics
• History and Structure of Mathematics
• Calculus II
• Operational Research
• Advanced Business Statistics
• Computational Discrete Mathematics
• Functional Analysis
• Theory of Equations