Men's Basketball Home Game
Women's Basketball Home Game
Men's Basketball Home Game
New on JobSearch
State Work Study
An entry level file clerk/ admin assistant is needed for a counseling office located in the greater Bellevue – more…
I need someone to pick up my 6 year old son after school near Downtown Kirkland and drive him to Bellevue – more…
I have an amazing nanny job but as I will be student teaching starting in January I have to leave the job so – more…
Join us in this season of giving!
Psi Chi is hosting a Food and Clothing Drive for Hope Place (Union Gospel Mission). We would love for you to donate gently used clothing items or non-perishable food. Most needed items: diapers, wipes, and coats. Most needed food: canned soups, pastas, cereal, canned veggies and fruit, and protein bars.
- Collection bins are located in the 6710 building, HSC, and Pecota.
Tuesday, December 8th 7:30pm Benaroya Hall, Seattle
Presented by the NU Concert Choir and Coro Amici,
with the Kirkland Civic Orchestra.
Christmas selections by Courtney, Forrest, Rutter, and Sweelinck.
Tickets can be purchased from the NU Music Department, 425.889.5255, and start at $14.
The November edition of Student Health 101 is now available! Take a look at what's in store this month:
- Stress and the student body Find your calm
- What would you pay $100 to never do again? Vote...
- Drained? How to sync your sleep and life
- App of the Month See why we love Donate a Photo
Click here to start reading.
You can also enter to win a monthly drawing for $1,000!
Student Health 101 is sponsored by the Wellness Center.
The Spring 2016 Course Schedule is now available on the Registrar's Office Website. Registration starts on your Priority Registration Date!
What you need to do...
- Pick up a schedule in the Academic Success Office (Williams Hall), Library, Registrar's Office (Davis Building), or online.
- Make an appointment with your academic advisor.
- Complete NU Pre-Registration click here.
Priority Registration Dates
Registration priority is given by your class level, which is based upon the total number of credits earned plus Fall 2015 credits:
- Seniors: ≥ 90 Credits November 2nd
- Juniors: 60-89 Credits November 4th
- Sophomores: 30-59 Credits November 9th
- Freshmen: < 30 Credits November 11th
- Incoming Students November 30th
- Sacramento & Salem Campus Students November 2nd
- Graduate Students (CSBS programs) November 30th
- Graduate Students (all other programs) November 2nd
This is your chance to let us know how to make NU even better!
Your official list of courses can be found in Self-Service or the My Profile page on Eagle. Your courses will show up in Discovery after your professors make them available. Please check with your professor if you do not see a course listed in Discovery.
Reminder: Your username is your entire NU e-mail address when logging into Discovery, Self-Service, and other websites.
Students and employees can get software at heavily-discounted prices if not free from the banner on the IT Homepage. Titles include Microsoft Office and Windows, Adobe Creative Cloud.
If you're logged into the Eagle Website, click the My Profile link in the top-right corner. This page contains information about your account balance, courses, printing balance, and more. Check it out!